QA/ Food Safety, Procurement Management, Risk Management & Compliance Solutions
Food manufacturers are faced with great challenges in risk management and QA/ food safety, as well as compliance with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), GFSI certified audits and customer requirements (e.g., for private labeling), often with tight budgets and resources.
A Recent Survey of food industry risk management and QA executives identified the following systems as highly effective in meeting QA and compliance requirements:
- Complaint Management
- New Supplier Approvals
- Supplier/ Contract Compliance
- New Product Approvals
- Specification Management
- Incoming Materials QC
- Product Recalls/ Withdrawals
- Crisis Management
And Not Just for QA/Food Safety...
Most manufacturers recognize that effective QA/food safety systems also provide substantial (and profitable) benefits for other areas of the organization:
- Marketing/ Sales - customer satisfaction and major account retention
- Risk Management - protect
- Brand Equity Procurement - effective vendor evaluations and price compliance/ negotiations
- Operations - production efficiencies
NEXT STEPS: Contact us for more information or for a demonstration/cost quote - let us Prove the ROI of effective QA/Food Safety, Procurement Management, Risk Management and FSMA Compliance Solutions.