Budgets may be shrinking, but expectations aren't. That's why agencies must find a way to provide exemplary technical support and customer care while keeping personnel focused on mission-critical initiatives. In addition, today's security concerns require agencies to track and manage service requests and emergency incidents faster and better than ever. That's why Seneca makes such a difference, providing agencies with outsourced solutions for on-site integrated client support, IT helpdesks, incident tracking, performance-based metrics, and more.
For more than a decade, we have implemented and managed successful solutions for government clients that include offices throughout the Department of Defense, Department of Education, National Institutes of Health, Veterans Administration, DARPA, and many other agencies. In addition, our considerable experience in the commercial and non-profit sectors includes national IT firms, hardware and software vendors, and financial, medical and mortgage institutions.
QUALITY REPUTATION… PROVEN VALUE
Seneca consistently achieves outstanding ratings in performance-based federal government environments. That's because Seneca brings together everything government agencies need from a top-notch contractor - and a trusted partner:
- Strong core competencies in all aspects of IT Support: Outsourcing, IT Operations and Maintenance, and Digital Government solutions that currently support more than 100,000 users around the clock and around the world.
- Proven performance as a full-service, single-source IT Contractor: Design, planning, engineering, installation, maintenance, operations, security, management of data networks. Seneca's approach integrates lifecycle value that competitors can't offer, including options such as Web-based self-service portals, after-hours support, onsite IT support, incident tracking and resolution, and much more.
- Unique technology: Seneca's proprietary SupporTrax™ line of software products provide exceptional web-based service request management and incident tracking capabilities applicable to a wide range of governmental requirements.
- Full Service Technology Support Center Operations - 7x24x365. For over ten years Seneca has operated its around-the-clock technology support and customer care operations. With redundant facilities in Vienna and Front Royal, Virginia, we assure maximum availability and coverage. Our services are highly integrated allowing us to provide true multi-channel support, including voice, IVR, fax, chat, email and Web-based "self service" and web submissions.
- Cleared Facilities and Experienced personnel: Trained technologists make up 90% of Seneca's staff. Most have top-level industry and technical certifications as well as possess outstanding communication and people skills, with over 75% holding security clearances. Seneca's facilities have been certified through the Defense Security Agency. Seneca is also certified as a small business contractor in many NAICS codes.
- Measurable ROI and Performance Based Management. Seneca solutions allow organizations the ability to refocus internal resources toward mission-accomplishing projects, and accelerate the benefits of reengineering and information technology. Seneca provides Performance Based Management solutions for governmental operations, including extensive "Service Level Management" controls.