Since the terrorist attacks of 9/11, the concept of "security" has become more complex. Not only are commercial and government organizations under increased pressure to develop and implement specific plans for responding to physical and logical security threats, but they must also continue to effectively manage day-to-day operational incidents.
Seneca has developed a comprehensive incident escalation and management solution that is comprised of a combination of systems and services including:
- IncidenTrax™, Seneca's comprehensive web-based software program that integrates escalation and management procedures for key security incidents.
- Professional consulting services for incident response planning. Seneca's experts can help you establish and automate best practices for reporting, managing, tracking and resolving incidents using IncidenTrax.
We can provide you with highly customized, comprehensive solutions that will help answer key security questions such as:
- Can we verify that all important incidents are captured and reviewed?
- Were all appropriate executives, managers, and third-party organizations notified?
- Were all appropriate follow-up actions taken and were they consistent with corporate policy?
- Were incidents adequately analyzed and properly reported?
- Can we capture and automate our best security practices?
- Can we address future requirements, new threats?
- Did our actions comply with local, state and federal guidelines/regulations?
- Do we have accurate audit trails?
- Do decision-makers have access to real-time information?